MySlate Course Replication tool is used to replicate your courses from "one academic year to another academic year" or "one branch to another branch"
To replicate a course, follow the below steps.
- Login as an administrator of the account, from which the courses needs to be copied.
- Select the academic year, from which you need to copy the course from.
- Select the streams of the courses that needs to be copied.
- Now select the courses (shown as per the selected streams) which needs to be copied.
- Select the Branch and Academic Year, to which the courses needs to be copied
- Click Submit
Please note that while copying course to another branch, the stream names in the destination branch should be already defined and have the exact same names as the source branch.